SmartRIA is a leading software platform for financial advisors. We excel at making the complex world of regulatory compliance simple to manage and easy to understand. We’re a small, growing company with a lot of happy customers.
We currently have an open position for an operations intern. This is a paid position with an hourly rate of $14 an hour for 12 weeks. This position will be many-faceted, and will include such things as customer support, software testing, documentation, marketing assistance, blog post writing, research, data analysis, cat herding, light data analytics, process improvement, and any number of related things that a startup needs to do. We have one person dedicated to support that has way too much to do, one person dedicated to marketing with way too much to do and a dev team and management with way too much to do. This position could be summed up by Help the people with the most need at the moment. We are a small software startup and priorities often change very quickly.
We have a long history of successful internships and won’t throw too much at you. You will learn many valuable skills and most likely have fun. This position may potentially lead to a full-time position after the internship.
- Above all, must have a great attitude, be a team player, and have a strong work ethic
- Strong aptitude for analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Fantastic organizational skills and the ability to change priorities quickly as needed
- Ability and desire to learn new skills, both business and technical
- Very good communication skills
- Writing skills: Blog post publishing, release notes, documentation
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive, etc.
Nice to have skills for this position:
- Design experience: Canva, Photoshop, etc.
- Technical skills – experience with WordPress or other web authoring solutions
- Customer Relationship Management: experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, or similar would be helpful
We encourage all applicants to read SmartRIA’s careers page that details our culture:
All employees and interns must pass a background check and need to take a simple, 5-minute personality profile that all our team members have taken. This helps us to understand prospective new team members’ fit within our team.
Please send a resume and an email introduction detailing any relevant experience to Adrian Carr [email protected]