Our mission is to be the best company in the world at simplifying compliance.
We believe compliance doesn’t have to be scary, complicated or overly time consuming and we work hard every day to make our platform the easiest-to-use in the industry.
In our opinion, “easy to use” means:
- You can intuitively understand what to do next in the platform, and where to find anything you need.
- If you can’t figure out how a feature in our platform works by looking at it, there’s room for improvement on our end, and we want to hear your suggestions for improvement.
Our Sales Process
We want your decision process to be quick and easy, based on your needs – not our capabilities – and we want you to be able to start benefiting from the decision to use SmartRIA right away – not in weeks or months.
“I was in your platform 2 days before the other company even called me back.” – John T., CCO of an SEC-Registered firm with $790M AUM
We also believe an easy-to-understand sales process includes transparency on our part, and we strive to be completely transparent with you about all aspects of our process as you’re evaluating SmartRIA for fit with your company’s needs.
Software as a Partnership™
We don’t think the company whose best in the world at simplifying compliance can stop with great platform and a responsive sales team. Compliance is important, and you need a support partner, not a support email.
Put more plainly, Software as a Partnership™ is how we describe our relationship with our customers. To us, that means:
- Constantly listening to customer feedback and requests for improvement
- Prioritizing continuous improvement to our application based on what will make your experience better
- Continuously improving our internal processes to make every customer interaction we have as productive and helpful as possible
- Learning from what we do wrong and remembering to keep what we do right
We believe our team is exceptional, and we strive to keep our standards high as we grow and bring new people into our company.
Of course, this includes the standard security policies and procedures that you would expect from any company who is taking seriously the responsibility that comes with handling your data.
Equally important, though, is finding people who are the right fit for us as a company.
Though we don’t broadcast this much in so many words, internally, we call ourselves The Happy Compliance Company, and a big part of that happiness is the mutual respect we have for each other and for our customers.
Potential team members have to be excited by our mission, because compliance truly is a burden to companies and the people in them. We believe we’re providing an incredibly important service to our customers by simplifying compliance for them, and this benefits the broader public by helping companies to more easily follow the regulations that were created to protect investors.